Art In The Atrium
Art in the Atrium is our bi-monthly lunch hour performance series held in the atrium of Toronto Western Hospital. This series is a joint venture of the Artists’ Health Centre, the Artists’ Health Alliance and Volunteer Resources of Toronto Western Hospital. Performances start at noon and are free and open to the public.
Join us next on February 24th for live painting Brush Off and silent auction.
Come and watch 4 artists create paintings before your eyes! Featuring Jane Murdoch Adams, Christopher Butters, Agnieszka Foltyn and Sharron Forrest..
Place your bid by Thursday, Feb 26 @ 1:30pm to own an original work of art and support the Artists’ Health Centre.
Silent Auction Bidding Process
- Use bid sheets containing the item number and opening bid amount.
- To place a bid on a silent auction item, write your full name, phone number and bid amount on the sheet. Highest Bid Wins!!!
- Drop bid sheets in the auction box.
- Winners placing the highest bid(s) will be contacted by the Artists’ Health Centre on Friday, February 27th.
- The winner will be selected by a draw in the event of a tie.
Place your bid by Thursday, February 26, 1:30 PM
Payment must be made in full at the Artists’ Health Centre by cash or cheque.
Following payment, you may pick up your purchase(s) from the clinic on the 3rd floor, west wing.
Cheques are payable to the Toronto General & Western Hospital Foundation.
Contact: Bryan Croft – 416 603 5263
Photos from Previous Art in The Atrium events